Saturday, May 05, 2012

The Trend : MINT

Mint, mint, mint! That colour seems to be everywhere this season. Most bloggers love it while some say it's overrated. As for me, I love this ice-cream-flavoured shade of my favourite colour too!
Fresh Mint





This set above features the kind of clothing that I like most in mint shades. I just want need a top like the one at the centre. Isn't it just perfect, with the buttons and the dipped hemline?

I would wear these with beige trousers and keep the look really simple. I mean, mint coloured stuff be worn with just about anything, right? I thought of two outfits as you can see below. On the right side of the virtual diary I have included some items in mint too.
Summer '12 outfits




Well this is my idea on how to wear mint-flavoured stuff this summer. What are your thoughts on this colour-trend?

Wish you a happy weekend ahead!
XOXOX

5 comments:

  1. Such great collections you've put together! I love mint at the moment! I really like the h&m top, thanks for showing a whole range of priced ones! XxxX http://thesecondhandrose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always been a huge mint fan myself! It reminds me of my favorite ice cream flavor, mint chocolate chip. I think it looks good on most people, too...
    I absolutely *adore* that Illamasqua polish...I actually came super close to buying a bottle a few weeks ago, but it's so pricey, I thought I'd see if I could find the same color in a lower-priced brand. The OPI color is pretty, too, but I love the coolness of the other color.
    I'm inspired! I think I need to go shopping right now :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The coolness, that's it! That's exactly what I liked about that colour too.

      Delete
  3. I love mint too!!

    Have a great weekend!!

    ♥ Shia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love mint, I have many things on this colour :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!If you like my blog follow me and I will definitely return the favour.XOXOX

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...