Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Fun Fair


Love the coulors! This one is not leaving my wrist soon.


 Hi all! Me and mum found a junk jewellery shop at a fair last weekend. The pieces were being sold at throwaway prices so we ended up buying quite a  few of them. Most of them are what could be termed as statement neckpieces. I really love some of them, others not so much. Here are the pics -->


My fave turquoise stones one. Found earrings to match!



The above two are apparently camel-bone, as the shopkeeper told us. I think they are just cattle-bone.



              
These three are some kind of cut stones. Aren't the coulours beautiful?

 This one is bone and beads. Its made to resemble a peacock or its tail.


Reminds me of a green snake, love it.



This one is very ethnic i think.



 I have wanted long stringy neckpieces like these for sometime. Here they are!

Bangles.
That wraps up my weekend haul. Now that I have these I gotta think of new outfit ideas to go with these. Hello, sartorial daydreams, welcome back to my head!

So tell me what you think of all the stuff in the pictures above. Have a happy mid-week!
XOXOX

3 comments:

  1. Great finds! I especially love the green and black "snake" and the Peacock one. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you got some amazing pieces! I love the colours of the bracelet and really like the white and black diamond shape necklace and the green snake one. Looking forward to seeing what you pair them with! XxxX http://thesecondhandrose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! :)
    Great blog!
    Would you like to follow each other on blogspot and bloglovin? I will be more than happy....

    Kiss*
    http://donttellmewhattoweariwontlisten.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!If you like my blog follow me and I will definitely return the favour.XOXOX

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...